Formulating recursive solutions to issues and implementing algorithms in C.
• Notion of Operation of a computer hardware, Notion of associate degree rule and machine procedure, piece of writing and death penalty programs in UNIX system.
• Understanding branching, iteration and information illustration victimisation arrays.
• standard programming and algorithmic resolution formulation. • Understanding pointers and dynamic memory allocation. • Understanding miscellaneous aspects of C.
• Comprehension of file operations.
History and Hardware – constituent, Bits and Bytes, Components, Programming Languages – Machine Language, programming language, Low- and High-Level Languages, Procedural and Object-Oriented Languages, Application and System package, the event of C Algorithms The package Development method.
Introduction to C Programming- Identifiers, the most () operate, The printf () operate Programming vogue – Indentation, Comments, Data Types, Arithmetic Operations, Expression varieties, Variables and Declarations, Negation, Operator Precedence and Associativity, Declaration Statements, data formatting. Assignment – Implicit sort Conversions, express sort Conversions (Casts), Assignment Variations, Mathematical Library Functions, Interactive Input, Formatted Output, Format Modifiers.
management Flow-Relational Expressions – Logical Operators: Selection: if-else Statement, nested if, examples, Multi-way selection: switch, else-if, examples. Repetition: Basic Loop Structures, Pretest and Posttest Loops, Counter-Controlled and Condition-Controlled Loops, The whereas Statement, The for Statement, Nested Loops, The do-while Statement.
standard Programming: operate and Parameter Declarations, Returning a worth, Functions with Empty Parameter Lists, Variable Scope, Variable Storage category, native Variable Storage categories, international Variable Storage categories, travel by Reference, Passing Addresses to a operate, Storing Addresses, victimisation Addresses, Declaring and victimisation Pointers, Passing Addresses to a operate. Case Study: Swapping Values, rule – Mathematical rule, rule versus Iteration.
I Year – I Semester
L T P C
4 0 0 3
Arrays & Strings Arrays: One-DimensionalArrays, Input and Output of Array Values, Array data formatting, Arrays as operate Arguments, Two-Dimensional Arrays, LargerDimensionalArrays- Matrices Strings: String Fundamentals, String Input and Output, String process, Library Functions
Pointers, Structures, Files Pointers: idea of a Pointer, format of pointer variables, pointers as operate arguments, passing by address, supporting memory, address arithmetic, character pointers and functions, tips that could pointers, Dynamic memory management functions, instruction arguments. Structures: Derived varieties,Structuresdeclaration, data formatting of structures, accessing structures, nested structures, arrays of structures, structures and functions, tips that could structures, self denotive structures, unions, typedef, bitfields. information Files: Declaring, Opening, and shutting File Streams, Reading from and Writing to Text Files, Random File Access
• perceive the fundamental word employed in programing • Write, compile and correct programs in C language. • Use totally different information varieties in a very trojan horse. • style programs involving call structures, loops and functions. • justify the distinction between decision by price and decision by reference • perceive the dynamics of memory by the employment of pointers • Use totally different information structures and create/update basic information files.
one. ANSI C Programming, Gary J. Bronson, Cengage Learning. 2. Programming in C, Bl Juneja Anita Seth, Cengage Learning. 3. The C artificial language, Dennis Richie and Brian Kernighan, Pearson Education.
Reference Books: one. C Programming-A downside resolution Approach, Forouzan, Gilberg, Cengage. 2. Programming with C, Bichkar, Universities Press. 3. Programming in C, ReemaThareja, OXFORD. 4. C by Example, Yule Kalicharan, Cambridge.
Also Download the Remaining Subjects of Jntuk Btech 1-1 :
Engineering Drawing (Updated)