• To develop, style and implement 2 and 3 dimensional graphical structures
• To modify students to accumulate data transmission compression and animations
• to be told Creation, Management and Transmission of transmission objects.
second Primitives Output primitives – Line, Circle and conic section drawing algorithms – Attributes of output primitives – 2 dimensional Geometric transformations – 2 dimensional viewing – Line, Polygon, Curve and Text clipping algorithms
3D ideas Parallel and Perspective projections – 3 dimensional object illustration –
Polygons, incurvate lines, Splines, curve Surfaces, – visual image of information sets –
3Dtransformations – Viewing -Visible surface identification.
Graphics ProgrammingColor Models – RGB, YIQ, CMY, HSV – Animations – General
Computer Animation, Raster, Keyframe – Graphics programming exploitation OPENGL – Basic
graphics primitives –Drawing 3 dimensional objects – Drawing 3 dimensional scenes
Rendering Introduction to Shading models – Flat and sleek shading – Adding texture to faces
–Adding shadows of objects – Building a camera in an exceedingly program – making shaded objects–
Rendering texture – Drawing Shadows.
FractalsFractals and Self similarity – Peano curves – making image by iterated functions –
Mandelbrot sets – Julia Sets – Random Fractals
II Year – I Semester
L T P C
4 0 0 3
summary of Ray Tracing decussate rays with different primitives – Adding Surface texture –
Reflections andTransparency – mathematician operations on Objects.
• apprehend and be able to describe the overall computer code design of programs that use 3D
• apprehend and be able to discuss hardware system design for camera work. This
Includes, however isn’t restricted to: graphics pipeline, frame buffers, and graphic
• apprehend and be able to choose among models for lighting/shading: Color, close light;
distant and light-weight with sources; Phong reflection model; and shading (flat, smooth,
- Donald Hearn, saint Baker, camera work – C Version, second edition Pearson
- F.S. Hill, camera work exploitation OPENGL, Second edition, Pearson Education,
- James D. Foley, Andries Van Dam, Steven K. Feiner, John F. Hughes, Computer
Graphics- Principles and observe, Second Edition in C, Pearson Education, 2007.