DATA WARE HOUSING AND DATA MINING
• College students will likely be enabled to know and implement classical fashions and algorithms in
information warehousing and information mining.
• They’ll learn to analyze the info, establish the issues, and select the related
fashions and algorithms to use.
• They’ll additional have the ability to assess the strengths and weaknesses of varied strategies and
algorithms and to research their conduct.
Introduction:Why Knowledge Mining? What Is Knowledge Mining?1.Three What Sorts of Knowledge Can Be
Mined?1.Four What Sorts of Patterns Can Be Mined?Which Applied sciences Are Used?Which Varieties
of Purposes Are Focused?Main Points in Knowledge Mining.Knowledge Objects and Attribute
Sorts,Primary Statistical Descriptions of Knowledge,Knowledge Visualization, Measuring Knowledge Similarity and
Knowledge Pre-processing: Knowledge Preprocessing: An Overview,Knowledge Cleansing,Knowledge Integration,Knowledge
Discount,Knowledge Transformation and Knowledge Discretization
Classification: Primary Ideas, Normal Strategy to fixing a classification downside, Resolution
Tree Induction: Working of Resolution Tree, constructing a choice tree, strategies for expressing an
attribute check situations, measures for choosing the right break up, Algorithm for determination tree
Classification: Alterative Methods, Bayes’ Theorem, Naïve Bayesian Classification,
Bayesian Perception Networks
Affiliation Evaluation: Primary Ideas and Algorithms: Drawback Defecation, Frequent Merchandise
Set era, Rule era, compact illustration of frequent merchandise units, FP-Progress
Algorithm. (Tan &Vipin)
Cluster Evaluation: Primary Ideas and Algorithms:Overview: What Is Cluster Evaluation?
Completely different Kinds of Clustering, Completely different Kinds of Clusters; Ok-means: The Primary Ok-means
Algorithm, Ok-means Further Points, Bisecting Ok-means, Strengths and Weaknesses;
Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering: Primary Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering Algorithm
DBSCAN: Conventional Density Middle-Based mostly Strategy, DBSCAN Algorithm, Strengths and
Weaknesses. (Tan &Vipin)
III 12 months – II Semester
L T P C
Four zero zero 3
• Perceive phases in constructing a Knowledge Warehouse
• Perceive the necessity and significance of preprocessing strategies
• Perceive the necessity and significance of Similarity and dissimilarity strategies
• Analyze and consider efficiency of algorithms for Affiliation Guidelines.
• Analyze Classification and Clustering algorithms
1. Introduction to Knowledge Mining: Pang-Ning Tan & Michael Steinbach, Vipin Kumar, Pearson.
2. Knowledge Mining ideas and Methods, 3/e, Jiawei Han, Michel Kamber, Elsevier.
1. Knowledge Mining Methods and Purposes: An Introduction, Hongbo Du, Cengage
2. Knowledge Mining : VikramPudi and P. Radha Krishna, Oxford.
3. Knowledge Mining and Evaluation – Basic Ideas and Algorithms; Mohammed J. Zaki,
Wagner Meira, Jr, Oxford
4. Knowledge Warehousing Knowledge Mining & OLAP, Alex Berson, Stephen Smith, TMH.
BaCHPan Speak-O-Kit with Talking Pen & 21 Speak-O-Books | 2-6 Years | Independent , Immersive, Learning & Critical Thinking Skills
Rs. 4,799 in stock
- Easy revision and redirection: the content in the books is 100 percent mapped with the talking pen. The entire lesson is revised with the help of riddles hidden under a question mark . The gentle redirection to wrong answers and an applause for the correct answer creates a sense of confidence within the child. This ensures that the learning happens at a well-kept phase
- Kid friendly and a unique teacher: the pen and the books are made of safe material and does not harm the child in any manner. The body of the pen is sturdy and easy to hold. It is a unique teacher at home for the little one while sitting at home. The pen is a teacher as well as a learning friend for the child. A great support to parents to encourage independent learning with fun
- Simple working yet multiple benefits: the pen when placed on certain words/ pictures activates a sound file stored as nanotechnology in the book. This sound, when activated, generates a response which is understood and analyzed by the child. This gives rise to self-learning and the child is able to interact with the books that speak. This is an active learning and much more powered than the passive learning
- Comprehensive set of Indian books: the kit contains books that cover almost every subject domain for child's complete learning during elementary schooling/ kindergarten
- Added features: the pen comes with a 3.5 mm jack for headphones, rechargeable with long working/ stand-by time, volume controls, clear accent, sound clarity, pre-installed rhymes (Hindi and English), manufacturer's warranty (6 months)
My Smart Kid 100 Worksheets Pack (2- 6 Years) - Math & Logic, English, Science, Habits, Games & Activities
Rs. 999 in stock
- Color - Multicolor
- Count - 100 Worksheets
- These WORKSHEETS develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities of your child which in result will mould them to confident youngsters
sparklebox math learning kit for grade k1 | age 3-6 | 14 activities to learn concepts in math | colorful tools to learn in fun way.- Multi color
Rs. 893 in stock
- SKILL SETS:Number sequence, addition, number bonds, odd and even numbers, place value, ascending and descending orders
- IDEAL GIFT:This product is an ideal gift, learning tool, and introductory to basic mathematics.
- INCREASES ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of reading, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve attention span of the child
- BUILDS MOTOR SKILLS: The overall concepts and activities needs tremendous coordination between various parts of the mind and mind. This further develops the cognitive skills along with the motor skills of the child i.e ability of the child to make movements with the clarity of the objectivity
- Enhances Creativity & Imagination, Helps to improve Alphabet & Number Recognition,Supports in Object Recognition,Improves Analytical& Critical Thinking,