DATA WARE HOUSING AND DATA MINING
• College students will likely be enabled to know and implement classical fashions and algorithms in
information warehousing and information mining.
• They’ll learn to analyze the info, establish the issues, and select the related
fashions and algorithms to use.
• They’ll additional have the ability to assess the strengths and weaknesses of varied strategies and
algorithms and to research their conduct.
Introduction:Why Knowledge Mining? What Is Knowledge Mining?1.Three What Sorts of Knowledge Can Be
Mined?1.Four What Sorts of Patterns Can Be Mined?Which Applied sciences Are Used?Which Varieties
of Purposes Are Focused?Main Points in Knowledge Mining.Knowledge Objects and Attribute
Sorts,Primary Statistical Descriptions of Knowledge,Knowledge Visualization, Measuring Knowledge Similarity and
Knowledge Pre-processing: Knowledge Preprocessing: An Overview,Knowledge Cleansing,Knowledge Integration,Knowledge
Discount,Knowledge Transformation and Knowledge Discretization
Classification: Primary Ideas, Normal Strategy to fixing a classification downside, Resolution
Tree Induction: Working of Resolution Tree, constructing a choice tree, strategies for expressing an
attribute check situations, measures for choosing the right break up, Algorithm for determination tree
Classification: Alterative Methods, Bayes’ Theorem, Naïve Bayesian Classification,
Bayesian Perception Networks
Affiliation Evaluation: Primary Ideas and Algorithms: Drawback Defecation, Frequent Merchandise
Set era, Rule era, compact illustration of frequent merchandise units, FP-Progress
Algorithm. (Tan &Vipin)
Cluster Evaluation: Primary Ideas and Algorithms:Overview: What Is Cluster Evaluation?
Completely different Kinds of Clustering, Completely different Kinds of Clusters; Ok-means: The Primary Ok-means
Algorithm, Ok-means Further Points, Bisecting Ok-means, Strengths and Weaknesses;
Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering: Primary Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering Algorithm
DBSCAN: Conventional Density Middle-Based mostly Strategy, DBSCAN Algorithm, Strengths and
Weaknesses. (Tan &Vipin)
III 12 months – II Semester
L T P C
Four zero zero 3
• Perceive phases in constructing a Knowledge Warehouse
• Perceive the necessity and significance of preprocessing strategies
• Perceive the necessity and significance of Similarity and dissimilarity strategies
• Analyze and consider efficiency of algorithms for Affiliation Guidelines.
• Analyze Classification and Clustering algorithms
1. Introduction to Knowledge Mining: Pang-Ning Tan & Michael Steinbach, Vipin Kumar, Pearson.
2. Knowledge Mining ideas and Methods, 3/e, Jiawei Han, Michel Kamber, Elsevier.
1. Knowledge Mining Methods and Purposes: An Introduction, Hongbo Du, Cengage
2. Knowledge Mining : VikramPudi and P. Radha Krishna, Oxford.
3. Knowledge Mining and Evaluation – Basic Ideas and Algorithms; Mohammed J. Zaki,
Wagner Meira, Jr, Oxford
4. Knowledge Warehousing Knowledge Mining & OLAP, Alex Berson, Stephen Smith, TMH.
PLC for FX2N, Super Encryption Stable Performance Programmable Logic Controller, for FX2N-20MR Programming(Bare Board + Base)
- Adopt high quality industrial-grade 32-bit CPU, stable performance
- With TTL communication interface, which has stable connecting performance
- Powered by 24V branch switching power supply, simple to operate
- Support for FX2N series, online monitoring, more convenient to download and use
- Support super encryption, 12345678 and the default transmission speed is 19200
REES52 Makey Makey an Invention Kit for Everyone from JoyLabz - Hands-on Technology Learning Fun for Kids - STEM Toy - 1000s of Educational Engineering and Computer Coding Activities - Ages 8 and Up
Rs. 1,295 in stock
- STEM FUN FOR ALL: No matter if your child is a budding engineer, computer wiz, or amateur inventor, JoyLabz invention kit will bring out their creativity in unique and fun ways. With thousands of possibilities to build, interact, and inspire, Makey Makey is the perfect science gift for ages 8 and up!
- EASY SETUP: Just plug, clip, and play! No programming knowledge needed or cumbersome software installation. With set up in seconds, your kid can dive right into inventing, whether at home or in the classroom. No software to install. Works with Mac, Windows, and Chromebook.
- CONNECT TO THE WORLD: Turn bananas into touchpads! Craft your own video game controller! Make musical circuits with items around the house! Makey Makey extends beyond the screen and brings engineering and coding concepts to life in exciting new ways.
- 1000s OF POSSIBILITIES: A guaranteed boredom buster. If you can imagine it, you can make it! Unlike other electronic toys, the possibilities for experiments and creations are limitless.
- ABOUT JOYLABZ: We believe that everyone is creative, inventive, and imaginative. We believe that everyone can create the future and change the world. So we have dedicated our lives to making easy-to-use invention kits.
Avishkaar IoT Starter Kit, Multicolor, 10+ Years, 40+ Parts, 100+ Projects, Learn Coding, Electronics, IoT, Sensor Interfacing & App Development
Rs. 3,920 in stock
- Included components : 40+ parts including programmable Maker Board, USB cable, jumper cables, crocodile connector, breadboard, resistors, battery, LEDs, servo motors and many sensors (IR, rain, smoke & light), Ages : 10 years and above
- Make over 100+ projects, Learn Coding, Electronics, IoT, Sensor Interfacing & App Development
- Get lifetime access to AMS : block-based coding platform, Most popular IoT kit used by over 200,000+ students across 1500+ schools in 15+ countries
- Free video tutorials with detailed instructions to make autonomous robots using the kit
- Access to an active worldwide community of young innovators - attend monthly webinars and participate in monthly competitions, Participate in Asia's biggest robotics and coding challenge - and win prizes up to Rs.5 lacs