Electrical Circuit Analysis – II
This course aims at study of 3 section systems, transient analysis, network synthesis and Fourier analysis for the longer term study and analysis of power systems.
• to review the ideas of balanced and unbalanced three-phase circuits.
• to review the transient behaviour of electrical networks with DC, pulse and AC excitations.
• to review the performance of a network supported input and output excitation/response.
• to grasp the conclusion of electrical network perform into electrical equivalent passive parts.
• to grasp the appliance of series and fourier transforms for analysis of electrical circuits.
Balanced 3 section circuits section sequence- star and delta association – relation between line and section voltages and currents – analysis of balanced 3 section circuits – mensuration of active and reactive power.
Unbalanced 3 section circuits Analysis of 3 section unbalanced circuits: Loop technique – Star-Delta transformation technique, 2 wattmeter strategies for mensuration of 3 section power.
Transient Analysis in DC and AC circuits Transient response of R-L, R-C, R-L-C circuits for DC and AC excitations, resolution mistreatment differential equations and Marquis de Laplace transforms.
2 Port Networks 2 port network parameters – Z, Y, ABCD and Hybrid parameters and their relations, Cascaded networks – Poles and zeros of network functions.
Network synthesis Positive real perform – basic synthesis procedure – LC immittance performs – RC electric resistance performs and RL admittance perform – RL electric resistance function and RC admittance function – Foster and Cauer strategies.
Fourier analysis and Transforms Fourier theorem- pure mathematics type and exponential type of series, Conditions of symmetry- line spectra and point spectra, Analysis of electrical circuits to non curved periodic waveforms. Fourier integrals and Fourier transforms – properties of Fourier transforms physical significance of the Fourier remodel and its application to electrical circuits.
• Students ar able to solve three- section circuits beneath balanced and unbalanced condition
• Students ar in a position realize the transient response of electrical networks for various sorts of excitations.
• Students ar able to realize parameters for various sorts of network.
• Students ar able to notice electrical equivalent network for a given network transfer perform.
• Students ar able to extract totally different harmonics parts from the response of a electrical network.
one. Engineering Circuit Analysis by William Hayt and Jack E.Kemmerley,McGraw Hill Company,6 th edition
two. Network synthesis: Van Valkenburg; Prentice-Hall of Republic of India personal Ltd
one. Fundamentals of Electrical Circuits by Charles K.Alexander and Mathew N.O.Sadiku, ballplayer Hill Education (India) two. Introduction to circuit analysis and style by TildonGlisson. Jr, Springer Publications.
3. Circuits by A.Bruce Carlson , Cengage Learning Publications
four. Network Theory Analysis and Synthesis by SmarajitGhosh, alphabetic character publications
five. Networks and Systems by D. Roy Choudhury, New Age International publishers half dozen. electrical Circuits by David A. Bell, Oxford publications seven. Circuit Theory (Analysis and Synthesis) by A.Chakrabarthi,DhanpatRai&Co.