• Introduction to Scripting Language
• Exposure to varied issues determination approaches of engineering
UNIT – I:
Introduction:History of Python, would like of Python Programming, Applications Basics of Python
Programming victimisation the REPL(Shell), Running Python Scripts, Variables, Assignment,
Keywords, Input-Output, Indentation.
UNIT – II:
Types, Operators and Expressions: sorts – Integers, Strings, Booleans; Operators- Arithmetic
Operators, Comparison (Relational) Operators, Assignment Operators, Logical Operators,
Bitwise Operators, Membership Operators, Identity Operators, Expressions and order of
evaluations management Flow- if, if-elif-else, for, while, break, continue, pass
UNIT – III:
Data Structures Lists – Operations, Slicing, Methods; Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, Sequences.
UNIT – IV:
Functions – shaping Functions, vocation Functions, Passing Arguments, Keyword Arguments,
Default Arguments, Variable-length arguments, Anonymous Functions, Fruitful
Functions(Function Returning Values), Scope of the Variables in an exceedingly perform – international and native
Modules: making modules, import statement, from. Import statement, name spacing,
Python packages, Introduction to PIP, putting in Packages via PIP, victimisation Python Packages
UNIT – V:
Object headed Programming OOP in Python: categories, ‘self variable’, Methods, creator
Method, Inheritance, dominant strategies, Datahiding,
Error and Exceptions: distinction between miscalculation and Exception, Handling Exception, try
except block, Raising Exceptions, User outlined Exceptions
II Year – I Semester
L T P C
4 0 0 3
UNIT – VI:
Brief Tour of the quality Library – software Interface – String Pattern Matching,
Mathematics, net Access, Dates and Times, knowledge Compression, Multithreading, GUI
Programming, Turtle Graphics
Testing: Why testing is needed ?, Basic ideas of testing, Unit testing in Python, Writing
Test cases, Running Tests.
• creating code simply right out of the box.
• expertise with associate understood Language.
• to create code for real desires.
• previous Introduction to testing code
- Python Programming: a contemporary Approach, Vamsi Kurama, Pearson
- Learning Python, Mark Lutz, Orielly
- assume Python, Allen Downey, tea leaf Press
- Core Python Programming, W.Chun, Pearson.
- Introduction to Python, Kenneth A. Lambert, Cengage